Here are three easy ways for you to increase your odds of winning sweepstakes, contests, and giveaways.
ONE: Use concentric circles.
Where you focus your entries can determine how much and how big you are winning. The first key to winning is to enter better odds sweepstakes by using concentric circles.
Imagine your home is at the center of the circle and each ring out is a bigger pool of entries. It only stands to reason a local sweepstakes are going to be easier to win than national ones.
Your odds of winning are increased as the smaller the circle, the less people that will enter, therefore your chances of winning go up.
TWO: Be organized.
If you are not organized, how can you maximize your entries in the shortest amount of time?
A) Be sure you organize your time around the concentric circle model.
- Enter all your local contests before you enter national ones.
- Enter for instant wins and big prizes before entering to win small ones.
- Enter online giveaways before trolling social media.
BA) Be sure you organize your sweepstakes in browser folders or RoboForm folders (my choice). Place links to your:
- daily entry sweepstakes in folders in order by the date they end.
- top priority sweepstakes in their own folder.
- local sites that host weekly contest in a seperate folder.
Your odds of winning are increased the more organized you are as you will not be wasting time or inadvertently disqualifying yourself, therefore your chances of winning go up.
THREE: Barriers to entry.
If sweepstakes were plotted on a Cartesian graph you would easily see as restrictions increased, entries would decrease. Depending on the prize, what the barriers to entry are (there may be none … ) and my schedule, I may or may not enter the sweepstakes. Some barriers to entry could be:
- location – you may not live in the contest eligibility area.
- age – the contest may be geared towards children or seniors.
- purchase – the No Purchase Entry option may be time consuming.
If you would like more tips, read my post: How Do I Win Big?
How do you increase your odds of winning?