I learned early on in my sweeping hobby that there are two kinds of prizes: wants and needs. The wants are more fun as they are experiences you could never buy, like the time I met Sting! or not in your budget, like the family vacation I won. The needs can be anything from groceries right through to a new car.
This contest is one I would put in the needs category. A new parent needs many, many things for their baby on an ongoing basis. Although I breast feed my daughter, who is now 15! I remember many times when I was too sore, we were in a place that breastfeeding wasn’t going to happen, I used formula.
This is where you have to decide if you would enter this contest for a gift card, as the secondary prizes are formula. What would you do if you won a smaller prize? Even if you aren’t a parent, do you have grandkids? A neighbour that could use help? A shelter you like donating to? There are many reasons to enter contests. This is a contest I would enter if I felt anyone in my life could benefit from a win.
Parent’s Choice® baby and toddler products are available exclusively at Walmart. In addition to saving up to $600 a year over alternative formulas, shoppers who choose Parent’s Choice® will discover an infant formula that is:
- Nutritionally comparable to more expensive national brand infant formulas, including Enfamil®, Similac®, and ︎Gerber®.
- Compliant with FDA nutritional standards and the recommendations of the AAP – the American Academy of Pediatrics. ︎
- Clinically proven to support growth and development. ︎
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
- Clinically proven to be as well tolerated by infants as national brand formulas. ︎
- Meets the highest-quality FDA nutritional ︎standards, just like Enfamil, Similac and Gerber.
SHORT RULES: Win one (1) of five (5) $100 Walmart Gift Cards or one (1) of ten (10) $20 Parent’s Choice Formula Voucher. Open to the United States. Ends at 11:59pm ET on Monday July 31st 2017. Entries only accepted via the widget on this blog post or on the other blogger’s websites who have shared this contest. (List in embedded FULL RULES.)
Disclaimer: Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
Do you enter to win what you need?