Get your passport ready!!
Airbnb is giving away the ultimate Halloween experience. A night in the castle that was originally owned by Vlad the Impaler, aka Dracula!
PLUS, you get taken, via horse-drawn carriage, to Dracula’s castle where host Dacre Stoker, Bram Stoker’s great-grandnephew, will greet the winner. How cool is that?!
The castle is a popular tourist attraction, but this will be the first time since 1948 that anyone has slept there.
To participate in the Contest and to try to win the prize described below, you have to:
- Sign in with an Airbnb account.
- Go to the Dracula’s castle in Transylvania competition listing page.
- Click on the “Enter to Win” button.
- In the form provided write an artistic and creative story – of between 50 and 550 characters in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese and between 50 and 300 characters in Chinese, Japanese or Korean – explaining what would you say to count Dracula if you were to meet him in his castle.
This is a judged contest, so put your creative writing cap on!
The prize includes:
Each winner will receive, in recognition of their personal writing talent and as full and comprehensive consideration for the License described above, the following trip:
- For all non-Romanian residents: economy class return travel to Bran, Romania.
- Attendance at an exclusive event at Bran castle on 31 October 2016.
- Transport between the airport in Romania and Bran Castle.
- All on the ground lodging expenses prior to and after the event whilst the winner is in Romania.
- A stay in Bran castle on 31 October.
- Dinner on October 31 and breakfast on November 1, as well as meals prior to and after the event whilst winner is in Romania.
- Travel insurance.
SHORT RULES: Win a trip to Romania. Open almost worldwide. Ends at 11:59 pm Central European Time on Wednesday October 26, 2016. FULL RULES EMBEDDED
Are you going to enter?